A delicious Apple Strawberry Green Smoothie to start the day that’s made with just 5 simple ingredients. It's perfect when you want a quick smoothie recipe that tastes good and is packed with healthy nutrients.
I’m a huge fan of easy smoothie recipes with minimum ingredients like this 4-ingredient Mango Smoothie recipe! Even better when the ingredients can easily be prepped ahead of time in a freezer smoothie bag!
APPLE STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE INGREDIENTS
5 simple ingredients is all it takes to make this creamy green smoothie recipe!
- Sweet Apple - Any sweet, crisp apple will work like Pink Lady, Honeycrisp or Gala apples.
- Frozen Strawberries - Frozen fruit helps keep the smoothie thick and cold without needing to use too much ice.
- Baby Spinach - a little spinach for an extra boost of vitamins and nutrients like Vitamin C, Fiber, Calcium and Iron.
- Vanilla Almond milk - Almond milk goes great with this smoothie, but feel free to use any plant based milk. You only need a little bit of milk since apples contain a lot of water.
- Honey - Just a little bit of honey for added sweetness.
- (Optional) Hemp seeds, Ground flaxseeds or Chia seeds
If you’re looking for a creamier texture then you can add your favorite plain or vanilla greek yogurt. You can also add 1/2 of a fresh or frozen banana for that creamy texture.
Not a fan of spinach, just leave it out. But you can’t really taste the spinach in this smoothie and it's a great way to sneak in extra nutrients!
BEST BLENDERS FOR MAKING SMOOTHIES
I’ve been making smoothies for quite some time and I’ve had the chance to test out a few different blenders. My favorite two are the Ninja blender and the Vitamix blender. The Ninja blender is perfect for beginners and if you are on a budget. I used it for 4 years before I upgraded to a Vitamix. The Vitamix blender is on the pricey side, but is very powerful and is made to last a very long time.
If you are on the fence about which one to buy or are just curious about the pros and cons, I’ve created a detailed comparison video you can watch here!
MORE EASY SMOOTHIE RECIPES
- Strawberry Oatmeal Smoothie
- Blueberry Spinach Smoothie
- Strawberry Peach Smoothie
- Orange Creamsicle Smoothie