A quick & easy Sausage, Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts Sheet Pan meal that uses simple ingredients and requires very little clean up!
- 4 fully cooked sausages, sliced into 1/2 inch thick rounds
- 1lb Brussel Sprouts, rinsed, trimmed and cut in half
- 1lb potatoes, rinsed and cut into 1 inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Add your sliced sausage, brussels sprouts and chopped potatoes to a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Next sprinkle salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano and basil onto sausage and vegetables. Stir to combine making sure everything is well seasoned.
- Spread sausage and vegetables onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Top with Maple Dijon Sauce and Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sheet pan roasted brussels sprouts, chicken sausage and potatoes, sheet man recipes