Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas are the best way to have a no-fuss easy meal with tons of flavor that’s prepared and ready to eat in hardly no time!
- 1 1/2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 green, red & yellow bell pepper
- 1 red or yellow onion
- 2 tbsp canola or vegetable oil
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp Adobo seasoning
- 1 tsp dried cilantro
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Fresh chopped cilantro
- Lime wedges
- Tortilla shells
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut your boneless, skinless chicken breast into strips. Set them on a large sheet pan lined with aluminum foil.
- Slice each of your bell peppers and onion into uniform strips. Since I use 3 different peppers, I only cut half of each bell pepper and save the other half for another day.
- Place sliced bell peppers and onion on the same sheet pan.
- Mix cumin, chili powder, adobo, dried cilantro, salt and paprika together in a small bowl.
- Drizzle oil on top of chicken breasts, bell peppers and onion, then sprinkle seasoning mix on top.
- Rub seasoning into chicken and veggies with your hand to make sure each piece is well seasoning. Wash your hands before moving to the next step.
- Transfer sheet pan to preheated oven and cook for 20-25 minutes until done or internal chicken temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Warm your tortilla shells in a large nonstick ungreased skillet on medium-high heat for about 10-15 seconds per side. You can also warm them in the microwave on a microwave safe plate with a damp paper towel on top.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Category: Lunch, Dinner
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: sheet pan chicken fajitas, chicken fajitas