This Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggies recipe is made with juicy chicken breasts, lots of veggies and tossed in a homemade taco seasoning for a quick and easy weeknight dinner meal!
- 1.5 - 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 head of broccoli florets
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons taco seasoning, divided
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Add chopped bell peppers, onion and broccoli florets to a large bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and 2 tablespoons of taco seasoning. Gently mix oil and seasoning with vegetables until thoroughly combined.
- Place chicken breasts on a separate cutting board. Lightly pound the thick parts of the chicken to even out the thickness. Season chicken breasts with 1 tablespoon of oil, salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons of taco seasoning. Rug seasoning into chicken breasts thoroughly on both sides.
- Place chicken breasts in the center of a parchment lined baking sheet. Add seasoned vegetables around chicken breasts on the same baking sheet.
- Bake chicken and veggies for 20-25 minutes until chicken breasts are fully cooked. They should reach an internal temperature of 165°F. Remove the sheet pan from the oven and enjoy by itself, with rice or your favorite grain.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
Keywords: sheet pan chicken and veggies, sheet pan meal, sheet pan recipe, one pan meal, sheet pan chicken and vegetables