Crispy Parmesan Crusted Potatoes made with buttery baby gold potatoes, parmesan cheese, herbs and spices and baked until perfectly golden brown.
- 15-20 small baby gold potatoes
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Wash the potatoes well then cut them in half lengthwise. Score the cut sides of the potato using a tic-tac-toe design or something similar. *see picture above. Set potatoes aside.
- In a 9x13 baking dish add melted butter, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, onion & garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Mix together with a fork until cheese and butter start to form a paste. Spread cheese mixture evenly into the bottom of the dish.
- Add potatoes to the baking dish cut side down. Gently press each potato into the butter and cheese mixture. Brush a little extra butter on top of each potato (I just use whatever is leftover from the bowl that I melted the butter in). *optional - you can also sprinkle just a little more grated cheese on top.
- Bake potatoes in the oven for 30-35 minutes or until the potatoes have a crispy golden brown crust. Enjoy!
I am using salted butter in this recipe and parmesan cheese is also pretty salty. So you don’t need a lot of extra salt which is why I only have a small amount listed in the recipe card.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Category: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: parmesan potatoes, parmesan crusted potatoes, baked parmesan potatoes