These Instant Pot Maple Glazed Carrots made with maple syrup and brown sugar are simple, super delicious and only require a few ingredients.
- 1lb of Baby Carrots
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Wash baby carrots then add directly to the Instant Pot. Pour 1 cup of water in the Instant Pot over the carrots. Place lid on top, make sure the pressure valve is turned to sealing and pressure cook on high pressure for 7 minutes. Allow a 1-minute natural pressure release then quick release the rest of the pressure and remove the lid.
- Carefully drain the water from the carrots using a mesh strainer. Keep the carrots in the strainer as you proceed with the next step.
- Return the inner pot to the Instant Pot and turn the Instant Pot on the Saute setting. Add butter, brown sugar, maple syrup, salt and cinnamon. Stir together until brown sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add baby carrots back into the pot and stir coating the carrots evenly with the maple syrup mixture. Simmer carrots for 1-2 minutes then turn the saute setting off.
- Allow carrots to sit for another minute in the Instant Pot so glaze can thicken a bit. Transfer carrots to a serving bowl and enjoy!
It will take the instant pot approximately 5-7 minutes to reach full pressure.
- Prep Time: 3 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Category: Side Dish, Dinner
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Instant Pot Carrots, Maple glazed carrots, vegetable side dish, easter recipes